Is this for me?
Whether an experienced teller or a beginner to the art, everyone is welcome here.
Over the years, so many diverse people from farmers to firemen, parents to policemen, librarians to lawyers as well as teachers, doctors, community workers, business people, nurses and nuns have studied with us, and all for different reasons, but if the answer to one of the following is yes, then you've probably found the right place:
- I've always loved stories and now I want to find out more about them
- I'm at a turning point in my life and I'm looking for a new direction
- I'd love to be able to tell stories to other people whether it's children, colleagues or a paying audience
- I would like to find a playful way to develop myself and my creativity
- I want to develop more confidence and inspiration as a speaker
- I want to find out more about the wisdom and healing power of stories
- I want to find inspiring modern stories for today's problems and issues
- I care about the future of the Earth and humanity and so I want to be able to pass on some traditions and wisdom to the next generation
- I'm interested in how to use stories to help educate children and adults
- I want to be able to help other people tell their stories
- I'd like to find out what makes the difference between telling a good story and telling a great one
- I would like to spend time on my inner development in a meaningful way
- I've always longed to be a performer and now it's time to start