Further information, terms and conditions of booking
The full fee includes all tuition and most materials. If the course takes place at Emerson College, East Sussex, U.K., then Accommodation and Meals are NOT included in the tuition fee and are provided by Emerson College. For further information about Meals and Accommodation at Emerson College, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org You should make your own provision for personal expenses.
Terms and conditions of booking
1. The deposit is due with your booking. If you cancel within the first 14 days the deposit will be refunded unless you have started the course, after this period the deposit is non- refundable. The full course fee is payable at the date stated in your booking form and is non refundable. If you cancel after this point then at the School’s discretion, it may be possible to transfer your balance payment, minus an admin fee, to a future course.
We strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance when booking to cover you should you have to cancel your booking.
2. In the rare event of a course being cancelled we will give you at least 2 weeks notice. If we have to cancel a course all fees paid will be refunded (unless you choose to accept any substitute we may offer), but no liability can be accepted for any consequential losses. We reserve the right to make changes to the advertised teachers and programme as necessary.
3. The International School of Storytelling reserves the absolute right, any other communication notwithstanding, to reject an application without explanation, or in exceptional circumstances to require a participant to leave the course (at a minimum of 24 hours notice), if in the opinion of the Directors his or her continuing attendance would not be in the best interests of the other participants or the School
4. You are responsible for payment of any credit card fees and bank charges. Please check with your bank at the point of transfer the amount of these charges and add to your payment.
5. UK Immigration Law: On the 1st April 2009 changes to the UK's Immigration Law came into effect. These changes will affect people from outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland entering the UK to study. Please ensure that you have a legitimate right of entry into the UK. For further information about Immigration Law, please visit the UK Border Agency website at http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/ and http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/studyingintheuk
6. The International School of Storytelling regularly takes or commissions photographs, audio recordings and video footage of our activities for use in local, regional and national publications, web sites, exhibitions and for other promotional tools. We will always ask for your permission before taking photographs.
The images and recordings can be used, reproduced, adapted or presented in any publicity and public information materials produced by The International School of Storytelling. The images may be used with or without text.
The copyright of the photographs or recorded materials remains the property of The International School of Storytelling and The School has full license to use the images for non-commercial purposes (including, but not restricted to, publicity, marketing, press and educational use). Photographic, audio recordings or video materials submitted to the School by participants are used subject to these arrangements also.
If you have any query about how we use photographs and recorded materials, please contact us.